Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen's right. Knowing how hard of a time we have selling players I would say we'll still fetch at least £15m for him but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was any more than £20m.

He is 31 so we wouldn't get much for him,i think we will do what we did with aleks,we respect those who have served us well and just let them go,it's one of the things i love about us

Otamendi has been sound for us but you are right time to move on - we wish him well

Fancy how all our players want to leave in the press but targets from the same team want to stay. Maybe work Ota into a deal for Rodri, possibly.

We shouldn’t have an issue getting 20-25m for him this summer. His wages are probably on the higher end given he just signed a new deal, but he’s well within the means for one of the Milan clubs, or domestically someone of the West Ham or Everton variety. I even wonder if Atleti would be interested in bringing in an older hand with some of that Lucas Hernandez money.
Hey I was finally (maybe) right about something!

Karen's right. Knowing how hard of a time we have selling players I would say we'll still fetch at least £15m for him but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was any more than £20m.

Considering the fact that he is playing at a top club and still has some mileage left I would tend to disagree. The rags are desperate for an experienced CM of his quality and the ones I have spoken to would take in a heart beat.

So if Ota leaves we need another centre back, given Komp's age/injuries and Stones being rather prone to missing a few games.

Wouldn't fancy a tricky away game relying on Garcia and Sandler, or Tosin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.