It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Nope what? neither you nor me have any idea of the complexities of Danilo's contract, neither you nor me can have any idea if it's beneficial to both parties for him to put in a request if there are negotiations going on which neither you nor me have any idea about. There is no way you can say no, anymore than I can say yes. But it's a possibility.

Nope what? neither you nor me have any idea of the complexities of Danilo's contract, neither you nor me can have any idea if it's beneficial to both parties for him to put in a request if there are negotiations going on which neither you nor me have any idea about. There is no way you can say no, anymore than I can say yes. But it's a possibility.
nope

Never happens with us that's all we need to know

Never happens with us that's all we need to know
I'm not sure if you're just winding blueparrot up or not at this point :) but it is possible (if unlikely).

A possible scenario is that he asks for a transfer negating any loyalty bonuses, we can charge the buying club a commensurate lower transfer fee allowing them to sneak in under the wire for FFP purposes. Danilo get's his money back long term from the buying club (wages or bonuses) Winner, winner, chicken dinners all around.

I'm not sure if you're just winding blueparrot up or not at this point :) but it is possible (if unlikely).

A possible scenario is that he asks for a transfer negating any loyalty bonuses, we can charge the buying club a commensurate lower transfer fee allowing them to sneak in under the wire for FFP purposes. Danilo get's his money back long term from the buying club (wages or bonuses) Winner, winner, chicken dinners all around.
Nope, it hasn't happened in the last few years therefore impossible. Discussion over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.