Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talkshite just reporting the £8m move now too.
If it is true, All the best to the lad gave 100% to the club. He was outstanding in the centurions season too played a massive part at left back.
Yep he has more than earned his medals,i'm chuffed for him that he backed himself and came to us

I am amazed he wasn't offered to Leicester as part of a deal for Maguire. He would do a great job there, and help City, Leicester and HM get what they want with a transfer. Good luck to Delph, he played his part ..

Great move. Wonder how Marco Silva will utilise him
Dont think they ever found that player that can play alongside Gueye in midfield, The usually olsy with two holding midfielders, Davies and Schneiderlen dont seem to be up to much so maybe Gueye and Delph will be the two players that's sitting.

Sad to see him go, really like the lad
Definitely. I didn't enjoy watching him play football last season but he stepped up in a huge way during the 100 point season and seems like a genuinely great guy. That's why I'm fine letting him basically pick his next club.

Dont think they ever found that player that can play alongside Gueye in midfield, The usually olsy with two holding midfielders, Davies and Schneiderlen dont seem to be up to much so maybe Gueye and Delph will be the two players that's sitting.

That would make sense. But isn't Gueye looking for a move elsewhere? I suspect that could be the reason they are getting a replacement in before they can sell.

Good luck to the lad,filled in when needed and more so when Mendy got injured,wonder if this means we might bring someone in or are we done going into the new season in 4-5 weeks time..

With Chelsea, Arsenal and the rags in various shades of shit, with the exception of the top two places 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th are all up for grabs, Wolves, Leicester, Everton, all have a decent shout. This year we could see a real shake up, and I reckon Everton will be in the mix, so it's an exciting place to go at the minute, and if Delph can stay fit he'll get game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.