United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously now, get to fuck:

Manchester United have added £30m to their valuation of France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, and want £180m for the player they re-signed for £89m in 2016. (Star)

Reports in the media this morning of one of ManU back room staff being admitted to hospital for a suspected drug overdose..

Overdose are typically associated with over indulgence in recreational drugs or if one is attempting to end their own life. I don't know how common it is for someone to accidentally overdose on medication to ease a headache for instance..

Whatever the reason it's really damming and indicative of how badly run their club is.

Manchester United have added £30m to their valuation of France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, and want £180m for the player they re-signed for £89m in 2016. (Star)

Ragonomics : Piss it against the wall, suck it up with a straw, spit it in a bottle and label it champagne.

I can't my head round this £180m the lad is shite,
Alright he might score the odd goal or make the odd good pass, but £180m come on.

I can't my head round this £180m the lad is shite,
Alright he might score the odd goal or make the odd good pass, but £180m come on.

I wholeheartedly agree. How on earth could anyone in their right mind see Pogba as £180m player?
I hope he stays on and that his agent demands a wage in correlation to the club's apparent valuation of him.

Even the £89m fee they paid for him three years ago is too much.

I wholeheartedly agree. How on earth could anyone in their right mind see Pogba as £180m player?
I hope he stays on and that his agent demands a wage in correlation to the club's apparent valuation of him.

Even the £89m fee they paid for him three years ago is too much.
Everyday gets better.
Salford red Sox the gift that keeps on giving

Pogba's valuation of £180m has got to be a wind up , he scored a dozen goals last season , half of them "trotting up/poser" penalties and contributed absolutely nothing when the Rags came up against a half decent team (he was banned for their result of the season against PSG). If anything his performances since joining the Rags should mean a 50% drop in his value , but because he won a world cup with France he is considered world class , his value is solely based on shirt sales and his social media presence which is a sad reflection on modern football , his ability on the pitch along with players like Lingard are considered secondary.
The Rags need another shirt seller a £200m bid for Neymar would suit them down to the ground another prima donna who plays for himself when he wants to put a shift in , Neymar & Sanchez as a front two would be exactly what those f*ckers deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.