United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good if Solksjar is facing resistance to him trying to improve their fitness levels. We must have out run them in every derby since Pep arrived, they ran out of steam at Old Trafford in April when City cranked it up in the second half.

I’ve not seen rags dreading the start of the season like this since the very early days of Fergie. If Lukaku goes he will need replacing, who in the premier league or Europe could rock up and blast figures like Aguero or Salah do?

They are in a real tailspin when the season is written off already if they do dump the current manager what’s the blueprint for the next man to be successful?

I think I`d bet a good sum on ole 8-) not being here next season. But its a good bet he wont be here by Christmas.

Apparently looking at a disruptive French lad from Soton for around £20m as a Pogba replacement.....all the makings of a side splitting laughter season.

Exactly, the rags must be gutted. Shows how much they've declined if their pinning their hopes on Longstaff and Lemina. It's quite funny actually.

It appears all is not well in ‘Camp Rag’ here in Perth. ( Stating the bleeding obvious, I know)
But videos , pictures emerging of a dust up at training involving Pogba and JLingz.
Hope they kicked shit out of each other.
Lindleof stepped in and pulled Pogba back,looked like he was gonna chin Lingard.

Not good if Solksjar is facing resistance to him trying to improve their fitness levels. We must have out run them in every derby since Pep arrived, they ran out of steam at Old Trafford in April when City cranked it up in the second half.

I’ve not seen rags dreading the start of the season like this since the very early days of Fergie. If Lukaku goes he will need replacing, who in the premier league or Europe could rock up and blast figures like Aguero or Salah do?

They are in a real tailspin when the season is written off already if they do dump the current manager what’s the blueprint for the next man to be successful?

Remember that hilarious "debate" between Keane and Neville after the last derby - Keane was fucking livid with Neville for suggesting that the full backs might be a bit tired after 50/60 minutes!!!

Remember that hilarious "debate" between Keane and Neville after the last derby - Keane was fucking livid with Neville for suggesting that the full backs might be a bit tired after 50/60 minutes!!!

Over the past couple of days I've been watching YouTube clips of Neville, Keane and like from around March-May time talking about United, what need to change etc.

They have aged very well, particularly as nothing has changed and doesn't look like changing either!

This is comedy genius...

That is genius, to be fair to him. If I knew him in real life I think I’d like him despite him being a red. You’d never stop laughing.

Until it’d get old and you’d just pretend your phones out of battery when he’d call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.