United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quiet on this drugs overdose,if we had drugs in our camp we would never hear the last off it,city are doping or something similar

Maybe....however,i'm glad such an incident isn't being exploited and the individuals privacy is being respected.

Hopefully any help is provided and a full recovery is made - that's all thats important and where the focus should be.

Maybe....however,i'm glad such an incident isn't being exploited and the individuals privacy is being respected.

Hopefully any help is provided and a full recovery is made - that's all thats important and where the focus should be.
That's a very generous train of thought whereas most of us would say fuck the drug taking wankers and test the lot of them

But would we be afforded the same privacy you say we should observe ? that is the point Karen is making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.