United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel slightly bad about taking the piss out of that rag and his 'song' (for want of a better description). After all he must be suffering with some kind of mental issue, surely no sane person would put something that fucking cringeworthy on a social networking site?

It's probably been posted and discussed already, however, if not, or for anyone that missed it, this is worth a look.

Typical arrogant red. Wonder where he's hiding now. Probably not interested in football anymore.

We have to be careful not to be just as bad as this idiot. I love laughing at united amongst ourselves and I continue to hate them but somehow I need to resist taking the piss. It’s just common curtesy imo. Hard as it is though.

We have to be careful not to be just as bad as this idiot. I love laughing at united amongst ourselves and I continue to hate them but somehow I need to resist taking the piss. It’s just common curtesy imo. Hard as it is though.

be careful in what we say ???? fuck that they kicked the shit out of us at our lowest point and they laughed and laughed at being in the 3rd division play off final when they was winning the treble, then they was that big a club they opted out of the best and biggest cup in the world THE FA CUP ?????

we have done so many things in the 10 years that united have never done and never will like the 100 points and the British quadruple, and we would have won 3 or 4 champions league if not for the FFP rule that uefa formed on the back of them red ****s moaning about its not fair and not your money

shout it from the hill tops
shout it from the top of the mountains
shout it from manchester to london

MANCHESTER CITY ARE THE BEST

It's probably been posted and discussed already, however, if not, or for anyone that missed it, this is worth a look.

Typical arrogant red. Wonder where he's hiding now. Probably not interested in football anymore.

Fat fucking cünt. I hope he's still alive. Genuinely don't care if he is, but it would be nice if he was.

Had to scarper out when that mob were legging it across the pitch towards us

I was in the Stretford end with a few blues in there...I jumped up when law scored and as I was only young I was promptly spat on and had grown men wanting to fight me..was scarry getting back to Cheetham after the game..but fuck me it was worth it.

We know, but it's good to have a laugh and hope that it COULD happen.
Anything is possible in this game.
Just look where we were 10 ywars ago.
Look at Gretna Green and Glasgow Rangers.
Look at dirty Leeds.
The list goes on.
I live in hope of a 9 point deduction for the rags when they can't comply with FFP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.