10 years ago today

What a legendary combination: Bobby Manc and Tevez. They couldn't stand each other but without them we would never have toppled the rags. Tevez was a huge symbol for us as a club.
Yes, it was strange relationship, but both did us proud. And Tevez improved his golf!

Tevez was an unbelievable player and would walk into the current side for me.

Literally used to win games by himself.

He actually got better when he came to City, he seemed to love turning it on against Chelsea, he beat them on his own at the Etihad in 2010 and I also remembering him and Bellamy destroying them at the Bridge during the hand shake gate game.

What a player, shame he couldn’t be arsed with us but he couldn’t be arsed with the rags before us.

their is more to this moment than meets the eye, this was in fact the start of uniteds decline and a place in the doldrums,,this was due the the pressure city was putting on them and the good thing is its still going on, as Mr Souness said, and the only person outside of city i have heard say so united's problem is MAN CITY, in effect they cant cure their problem until we go away but the trouble for them is we are here for a very very long time to come, happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.