United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no-one else querying Maguire's motives for moving from Leicester to United?

He is leaving behind a far better manager (as unlikeable as he is) and a more progressive bunch of players..............

I wonder what swung it for him?

He is leaving behind a far better manager (as unlikeable as he is) and a more progressive bunch of players..............

Hes got potential.
To be a top Twitter user or what ever they call them.
Shinguard is going to show him the way..

Init bro

He apparently expressed a preference to join city. Looks like this is a way for him to get closer to us.

Down down..deeper and down..
I'd love these optimistic finishing positions for them lot to be right, but I think they'll improve on last season, unfortunately.
They showed they're capable during solskjiers (pardon spelling) first took over. They can't be much worse than they were under Mourinho. Maguire will improve them, Wan Basaka could improve them but my prediction is more based on other teams around them. I think Chelsea will see this season as a transitional season, whereas Arsenal haven't strengthened and don't look like adding anyone significant. Maybe Leicester or Wolves can try and break into the top 4 but I can see united there or there abouts.

Please feel free to show me this post next May to ridicule how ridiculously wrong I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.