United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you notice any difference??
1SNyisJ.gif

I'd love these optimistic finishing positions for them lot to be right, but I think they'll improve on last season, unfortunately.
They showed they're capable during solskjiers (pardon spelling) first took over. They can't be much worse than they were under Mourinho. Maguire will improve them, Wan Basaka could improve them but my prediction is more based on other teams around them. I think Chelsea will see this season as a transitional season, whereas Arsenal haven't strengthened and don't look like adding anyone significant. Maybe Leicester or Wolves can try and break into the top 4 but I can see united there or there abouts.

Please feel free to show me this post next May to ridicule how ridiculously wrong I was.
Sadly I agree, good signings, but their shit club is in disarray. However Chelsea, Arsenal look in equally difficult places. I think they’ll hover round the top 4 all season and finish between 4th and 6th

I'd love these optimistic finishing positions for them lot to be right, but I think they'll improve on last season, unfortunately.
They showed they're capable during solskjiers (pardon spelling) first took over. They can't be much worse than they were under Mourinho. Maguire will improve them, Wan Basaka could improve them but my prediction is more based on other teams around them. I think Chelsea will see this season as a transitional season, whereas Arsenal haven't strengthened and don't look like adding anyone significant. Maybe Leicester or Wolves can try and break into the top 4 but I can see united there or there abouts.

Please feel free to show me this post next May to ridicule how ridiculously wrong I was.

I'll show you it, at the end of October ;-)

not all...……….
1. Owners don't own slaves
2. Excellent wages
3. Chance to start week after week if performance level is good
4. If you resurrect United, its much bigger than winning at a plastic club few people care about
5. Owners don't own slaves
6. Top tier stadium and a chance to play in front of 75k fans every week + a tremendous traveling support
7. Probably the most well known brand in world football so great endorsement opportunities
8. Transfer spending has always been healthy if sometimes not prudent so good chance of playing with other top tier players
9. United take care of their ex-players with coaching opportunities and ambassadorial roles where you can travel the world hyping up the club
10. Owners don't own slaves

not all...……….
1. Owners don't own slaves
2. Excellent wages
3. Chance to start week after week if performance level is good
4. If you resurrect United, its much bigger than winning at a plastic club few people care about
5. Owners don't own slaves
6. Top tier stadium and a chance to play in front of 75k fans every week + a tremendous traveling support
7. Probably the most well known brand in world football so great endorsement opportunities
8. Transfer spending has always been healthy if sometimes not prudent so good chance of playing with other top tier players
9. United take care of their ex-players with coaching opportunities and ambassadorial roles where you can travel the world hyping up the club
10. Owners don't own slaves

Many of the posts said they wouldn't. Obviously this one didn't follow the premise of "If you weren't a fan of United..."

Hahahahaha the rags feeling like everything is passing them by saw Liverpool splash out £75 mill on van dyke can’t resist getting one over them by splashing £80 mill on maguire,a decent signing but nowhere worth that amount,they just want to be seen as still relevant and that’s their only way of doing so throwing large amounts of money about to anyone and everyone hahahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.