Man City TV Launched

It seems to be just showing the stuff that is churned out on the website. The highlights are worth having they are already on the website, so not worth buying a telly for.

Like all football clubs' tv channels, they don't show any games that fans want to watch, so seem pointless.

It seems to be just showing the stuff that is churned out on the website. The highlights are worth having they are already on the website, so not worth buying a telly for.

Like all football clubs' tv channels, they don't show any games that fans want to watch, so seem pointless.
What will you spend your £1.99 a month on now?

I beg to differ did you have any issues pairing.......without context sounds a dodgy question!
The only prob i had was the subscribe link kept taking me to the citizens sign in and it wouldn't recognize me,the techy guy sorted it,once i was in i had no probs at all,it was bound to be difficult day one

QPR and sick swan games are on there,last seasons games in all comps,womens and EDS,games 24hrs after broadcast,what more do you want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.