Nationalisation..

Every single airline of the top 10 best in the world are privately owned.

Top 10 airlines of 2019
  1. Qatar Airways - state owned
  2. Singapore Airlines - state owned
  3. ANA All Nippon Airways - private
  4. Cathay Pacific - private
  5. Emirates - state/emirati owned
  6. EVA Air - private
  7. Hainan Airlines - private
  8. Qantas Airways - state owned
  9. Lufthansa - state owned
  10. Thai Airways - state owned

And when I say state owned I am including thise where the state has stakes in it.

However cohesive and coherent a system is, it doesn't mean it is better or works well. I have only heard bad things about British Rail. We could nationalise the system at massive cost and it could end up absolutely awful.

I think it will fail either way because no matter how many billions the politicians promise, politicians are politicians and not railway operators. I can only look at who will be running it and know with absolute certainty as to how bad it will be.

Would you put Jeremy Corbyn or John Mcdonnell in charge of a nuclear reactor? This is precisely however what these soviet-esque dinosaurs would do because their purpose isn't nationalisation to make our lives better, their purpose is absolute state control.

State control to them is far more important than you getting to work on time.

A walking talking advert for the ills of neo-liberalism with added stereotypical nonsense to boot.

Phillip Hammond has never run a bank but he is chancellor.
Boris Johnson couldn't run a bath but he will be running a country
Margaret Thatcher was a second rate Chemist who ran the country.
Chris Grayling, well fuck me, he even gave contracts to a ferry company who didn't have any boats.

Loving your work though, it really is desperate stuff, almost comical.

Top 10 airlines of 2019
  1. Qatar Airways - state owned
  2. Singapore Airlines - state owned
  3. ANA All Nippon Airways - private
  4. Cathay Pacific - private
  5. Emirates - state/emirati owned
  6. EVA Air - private
  7. Hainan Airlines - private
  8. Qantas Airways - state owned
  9. Lufthansa - state owned
  10. Thai Airways - state owned

And when I say state owned I am including thise where the state has stakes in it.

Yeah but ….Marxist etc etc etc.

If inbetween thinks private ownership is the best model, why don't we have any private armies? Why hasn't the Royal family been put out to tender? Why is my street not a toll road? Why have we not sold air to the private sector? Why not go the whole hog and sell off the Isle of Wight to a corporation who will run it better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.