United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solskjaer won't even park in the managers car park when he turns up for training, He thinks running in general will improve their game, Football has moved on from 20 years ago but he hasn't!
The fans are that arrogant that they wouldn't want to just start from scratch and forget about 2 seasons to do things properly, Everything has to happen right now because they carry on like spoiled brats.
They always go on about the "United Way", The "United Way" has always been to throw money at it, That's from the 80's, 90's and the 00's, Moaning about Ourselves and Chelsea's spending yet they've gone above and beyond both clubs with spending, They simply don't know when to stop.

Its great!
That's shite. Some bloke over on Ragcaf sad that Ferguson never really spent that much. I reckon he's bang on and you're just a bitter Blue.......

It's funny though, Straight away piling the pressure on the hobbit from the get go, stating that their good enough to catch a team that ended up centurions and domestic treble. Hilarious.

Yep it's what there far flung no nowt fans want to hear and being glory hunting K@nts believe.

I have been reading about Neymar offering his services to the rags.
If you can suspend disbelief for long enough to think that he will move there, then you should also consider this.
The rags are reluctant to sign him because of his diving.......

Speaking to an ex united assistant manager yesterday, he thinks Solskjaer will be gone by November. Said he's a nice fella but out of his depth there. Nothing that any of us don't already know.

I see they beat an Australian team made up of free transfers, then a championship team and all their younger players are all going to be world stars again. Just add them to the huge list of names they bigged up who are now playing in the lower leagues. See James Wilson, another they said was going to be a star has joined Aberdeen on a free after years of loans. They never learn

I see they beat an Australian team made up of free transfers, then a championship team and all their younger players are all going to be world stars again. Just add them to the huge list of names they bigged up who are now playing in the lower leagues. See James Wilson, another they said was going to be a star has joined Aberdeen on a free after years of loans. They never learn

Where as our 6/7 youth team players won against a full strength West Ham team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.