Man City TV Launched

Yes the back page didn't work but coming out and going back in was fine
I never thought I would see the day that you were providing technical support on Bluemoon, Karen.

I think I should examine some of my other preconceived notions, like @worsleyweb is obsessed with coats. :-)

I never thought I would see the day that you were providing technical support on Bluemoon, Karen.

I think I should examine some of my other preconceived notions, like @worsleyweb is obsessed with coats. :-)
I know,it's hilarious really,i have only just got an iphone,firestick and smart telly lol,i just fiddle until it works,the only frustrating thing was not being able to log into the OS,the rest i just followed the commands

Did you forget the part where you paid and subscribed to the premium content? Because if you didn't....

Thanks for the reminder ..... I hadn’t subscribed x and still can’t find out where and how to do that.

Then ... I read the Ts and Cs and Canada is not included for paid content anyway

Will wait til I get home

Thanks again

Hoping they eventually translate the Help screen in to English, as well...

82-E3-C5-B1-8-F8-B-401-C-B60-F-2-DC9-C4-E323-C8.jpg
Sad fact of the day - it's not latin or any known language. It's intended to look like real words but to make sure it isn't mistakenly used as real copy. A bit like when Jeremy Corbyn was reading off the autocue and they forgot to take out "Strong Message Here". Or that welsh road sign which had an email out of office message added to it.

Or maybe it is Jesus' real full name.

Just got on it and looking forward to catching up with some of the archive stuff, like the 1-hour special on Aguero

Sad fact of the day - it's not latin or any known language. It's intended to look like real words but to make sure it isn't mistakenly used as real copy. A bit like when Jeremy Corbyn was reading off the autocue and they forgot to take out "Strong Message Here". Or that welsh road sign which had an email out of office message added to it.

Or maybe it is Jesus' real full name.
Ha, I know, hence my earlier and later jokes. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.