Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

if it was on a saturday id be tempted. can't be bothered going all the way to London ( travel and cost). armchair for me

Back of block 133. Trying different view for a change and atmosphere was good in the equivalent for FA cup (Was in corner 117). Sandwiched game into London trip with wife and daughter, jobs a good’un!
That's where I've gone for, row 41. Good view. Been around that sort of area for the last few Wembley trips (or the equivalent at the other end), apart for the FA Cup, when I was front row behind the goal!

By the way, don't bother with the clubs link to see the view from your seat, that only gives the middle of the block, use this one... https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley You can see from your actual seat! (they do the Etihad as well if you didn't know what it looked like! Lol!)

Tickets seem to be selling well at the moment, I know we only put around 20,000 up for sale but have now added a couple of extra blocks 537 and 538. Looking like we are going to take over 20,000 at this rate.
That's the clubs fault, they really should put all 29k tickets up for sale so fans can sit where they want.

Tickets seem to be selling well at the moment, I know we only put around 20,000 up for sale but have now added a couple of extra blocks 537 and 538. Looking like we are going to take over 20,000 at this rate.

20000 would be a good effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.