Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on claims made by Pep Guardiola that there has been no contact between Bayern Munich and Manchester City regarding Leroy Sané: "I do not know if Pep [Guardiola] knows everything that's going on at our club."

Doesn't this **** ever have a day off

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on claims made by Pep Guardiola that there has been no contact between Bayern Munich and Manchester City regarding Leroy Sané: "I do not know if Pep [Guardiola] knows everything that's going on at our club."

Doesn't this **** ever have a day off

True but I bet he knows what is going on at City you fucking tosser.

I like Leroy and hope he stays. If he decides to go then we'll deal with it. Not sure why he would want to go though other than he wants to go back to Germany.

The only reason why I'd be annoyed at this saga is that if we sold Sane, I know we would get significantly less than what he's worth. I can see him being sold for 70m max, when we all know he's worth 100m+ (esp regarding his age and position)

The only reason why I'd be annoyed at this saga is that if we sold Sane, I know we would get significantly less than what he's worth. I can see him being sold for 70m max, when we all know he's worth 100m+ (esp regarding his age and position)
We have not been in this position in 10yrs so let's wait and see

Like others, you are making assumptions . You have no evidence to support your opinion.

Was SWP the last player we sold that we wanted to keep?
Different circumstances,we have not lost a big player before that we want to keep,sane is a player with the ballan'dor(sp) level of talent if he gets more consistent,Bayern are a giant trying to get him,this is a new experience for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.