Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he improve them? Yes, so then the fee is meaningless.
We can't talk, we paid 60 mil for Marhez, who was totally unneeded and certainly not worth the money.
rag !

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The countries most expensive defender, most expensive midfielder, most expensive forward,
The countries highest paid player, about to make DeGea the highest paid goal keeper.
Not bad for a club fighting to break into the top 4.

But of course it is us that is ruining football.

Wish he’d just go to them as I’m getting sick of reading this fairytale of us being interested in him. End of day they are gonna pay well over the odds for him and yes he will make them better but they are that far of the top table that he will have it all on his shoulders one season start. I doubt we even put that £70 million bid what Leicester said us and Utd did .

Leicester fans rate him but most consider Evans to have had the better season.

Now Evans gets a hard time on here due to his past and is probably a better defender then we like to admit. However, he is certainly not a name that comes to mind if you where asked to name the best CB in the world or Premier League. So for him to be considered to have had the better season of the 2 does not lend itself to this amount of money.

I’m interested to know what the wages would be for him. As he seems like his wages should be around 120-140. However, as the worlds most expensive defender surely his agent should be asking for more

Not bothered if he goes to rags as he’s not a player worth £80m.

However, I can’t understand why, if we had been interested, we’d have to lose Otemendi & Danilo first. Why don’t the rags have to get rid of one of their many defenders before they can spend the money on Maguire?

Unlike them, We haven’t spent much this window (or last window) & our wage structure is well organised etc - surely with TV income & CL monies, we could spend a lot more than we have??

Not bothered if he goes to rags as he’s not a player worth £80m.

However, I can’t understand why, if we had been interested, we’d have to lose Otemendi & Danilo first. Why don’t the rags have to get rid of one of their many defenders before they can spend the money on Maguire?

Unlike them, We haven’t spent much this window (or last window) & our wage structure is well organised etc - surely with TV income & CL monies, we could spend a lot more than we have??

We don't usually go beyond our valuation, I assume we don't think Maguire is good value at 80m.

It’s a drop in the ocean with their current plight, and a poor decision on his behalf if we are being honest.

Again they have gone balls out with a ridiculous transfer fee and what will likely be obscene wages.

Pep would have made him something but I like the way we do our business so at that price, no thanks.

We don't usually go beyond our valuation, I assume we don't think Maguire is good value at 80m.

Probably true. But in the current market it has always been obvious that Leicester would demand a fee of around £80m. There was no way they would sell for £60-65m. Not sure why we wasted our time if all the reports are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.