Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will improve them but for a ridiculous price. Good for us.

How reliable is Delaney anyway?

Broken clock.

Plus, he despises us so no doubt he'll be gloating about this one whilst completely missing the irony that it's the Rag's who have been systematically ramping up the price of players since the inception of the PL.

Will he improve them? Yes, so then the fee is meaningless.
We can't talk, we paid 60 mil for Marhez, who was totally unneeded and certainly not worth the money.

Exactly,its silly to celebrate the transfer.

Is it silly to celebrate an opponent signing a decent player? Yes.
Would I be upset if my club paid that much for Maguire? Yes. The fee isn't meaningless imo.
Will he improve them/perform as a top CB for them? No one can say that now.

Will it though?

If it was just a case of buying good players then the likes of Di Maria, Mata, Martial, Pogba, Sanchez etc. should definitely have improved them but it hasn't.

Until they appoint the right manager, big money signings will continue to flop.

I probably should have said their defence. AWB and maguire will improve their current shambolic defence no doubt.

While I agree their situation is toxic, maguire is a good defender and will still improve them but at a hefty cost. Will it propel them to contend for the title? I don't think so but it will improve their top 4 chances.

There are reasons plenty why those players you listed flop and Fred probably is on his way there too. but maguire I feel had the attributes to succeed. He is mentally strong and performed well after moving clubs. He is so called PL proven too. I don't think he is the same with those highly rated players from the PL that flopped. He isn't going to be played in a different position like Mata in right wing or in a decline like Sanchez. Unless he goes on the same diet as Luke Shaw, i feel maguire will perform quite well for them. Ridiculous price still.
Pogba shouldn't be on the list though. He didn't flop.

I probably should have said their defence. AWB and maguire will improve their current shambolic defence no doubt.

While I agree their situation is toxic, maguire is a good defender and will still improve them but at a hefty cost. Will it propel them to contend for the title? I don't think so but it will improve their top 4 chances.

There are reasons plenty why those players you listed flop and Fred probably is on his way there too. but maguire I feel had the attributes to succeed. He is mentally strong and performed well after moving clubs. He is so called PL proven too. I don't think he is the same with those highly rated players from the PL that flopped. He isn't going to be played in a different position like Mata in right wing or in a decline like Sanchez. Unless he goes on the same diet as Luke Shaw, i feel maguire will perform quite well for them. Ridiculous price still.
Pogba shouldn't be on the list though. He didn't flop.
Agree whose going to be his centre back to his right thats the problem and especially with tinpot manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.