Away tickets

Are any of the following wrong?
1. Having the required number of points for an away game, knowing you can’t go but purchasing a ticket for a mate who can go but doesn’t have the points
2. Having the required number of points, purchasing a ticket and then three days before the game, work tells you how sorry they are but the rota has changed and you have to work meaning you can’t attend the game. You then either sell the ticket for face value to a mate or via this site
3. Having the points, have no intention of going to the game and then selling it on for profit
4. Not having the points but asking your branch or a contact at the club if they can sort you a ticket
5. Not even being a fan of City but you fancy attending a game you purchase a ticket via a third party website or you ask a corporate friend to get a ticket not caring where you sit but accepting it will be in the away end

They are all wrong but let's see if this new "perfect system" actually works. Will we be singing empty seats at away game's?

There is no way on this God’s earth that Corporate will be collecting tickets at an away ground.
They didn’t do it for the Euro aways.

True. Celtic away I was spared the queue in the rain, because on the official Thomas Cook coach, we were given our armbands en route. I did however get a thorough soaking on the way back because the coach was leaking (Karma maybe). I'm pretty sure on other official Thomas Cook flights we were also given our armbands on the plane.

So the City Matter Reps have made it clear that they agreed they the 18-25 allocation should come out of the full allocation of away tickets and anyone in our following could by subject to
iD checks (probably picking out a random sample to be checked on the day of the game). That doesn’t mean City will implement exactly as agreed, we will need to see the implementation.

Turning to the notes of the City Matters meeting. Yes there are not great and we saw that when we were given the impression that disabled fans were being denied access to disabled toilets at the Etihad (when it was the Minihad I understand) That saud, I am not surprised that the CM notes are not recorded like Hansard. It’s obvious, that there are a small minority with an axe to grind who will make anything up. There are of course more Blues who have genuine concerns about changes to the away tickets given the scarcity of supply.

I think we need some clarification on a fair few points to be honest. If indeed the CM reps agreed to things as detailed above, it needs to be made clear by the club. If the club have decided to do it differently then the City Matters people need to make it clear that this is not what they agreed to, for their own good as much as anyone else’s, because at the moment it’s they that are being hung out to dry and the club seem happy for them to take all the flak. Regarding the ID checks though, I do feel PB’s tweet the other day defending supporters clubs who buy tickets and pass them on was quite telling and unless I’m barking up the wrong tree, it seemed to be an admission that the supporters club allocation won’t be subject to ID checks.
Whatever people’s feelings are on all this, I agree that nobody should be getting personal threats though, and that sort of shit is typical of social media, Twitter in particular.

Let’s set-up a Bluemoon Supporters Club, bade it in the city centre. squirty can sort the away tickets, I’ll do the buses to home and away games, and Ric can be the chairman.

We’ll never have to worry about tickets again!

I think we need some clarification on a fair few points to be honest. If indeed the CM reps agreed to things as detailed above, it needs to be made clear by the club. If the club have decided to do it differently then the City Matters people need to make it clear that this is not what they agreed to, for their own good as much as anyone else’s, because at the moment it’s they that are being hung out to dry and the club seem happy for them to take all the flak. Regarding the ID checks though, I do feel PB’s tweet the other day defending supporters clubs who buy tickets and pass them on was quite telling and unless I’m barking up the wrong tree, it seemed to be an admission that the supporters club allocation won’t be subject to ID checks.
Whatever people’s feelings are on all this, I agree that nobody should be getting personal threats though, and that sort of shit is typical of social media, Twitter in particular.
Supporters clubs won't be checked. Ie ask for 10 tickets City send 8 two for collection who are they going to ask to bring I'd as they don't know who's using the tickets ??

Supporters clubs won't be checked. Ie ask for 10 tickets City send 8 two for collection who are they going to ask to bring I'd as they don't know who's using the tickets ??

There has to be a City Supporters Number against every ticket. Collecting the tickets isn’t the issue. It’s getting in the away grounds where IDs can be checked against tickets.

Did for Celtic as my mate had to collect his, however he’s not corporate his mate is who arranged a name change !!!!
Ive told this story before but you may have missed it.
On the train to Glasgow the guy sat opposite me had FIVE wristbands and five tickets to hand out to his mates when he got to the ground.

I asked him how come he dint have to collect them in Glasgow. “I was told that I would have to, but I phoned up Danny Wilson and told him to ‘fuck that’ I don’t spend 10s of thousands of pound a year to queue up, so I went in and collected them on Friday’, was his response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.