Man City TV Launched

I have just bought a new LG Smart Tv ( being delivered on the weekend)to get City Tv app!! does anyone know if its up and running yet LG said its not!!
Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG and Sony TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon.

As it happens it’s not available on my LG although it is a few years old.
I’m watching it through a fire stick .
Watched a couple of the Women’s documentaries , quite good.

Last edited:
I have just bought a new LG Smart Tv ( being delivered on the weekend)to get City Tv app!! does anyone know if its up and running yet LG said its not!!

We needed a new telly and got a brand new LG delivered yesterday (coincidentally Curry’s had an LG sale on, don’t they always). Anyway it’s delivered and the app is on there. Watched the last 30 days doc on it last night.

I cannot see a way to watch this on my Toshiba Smart TV. I hope the club provide the app for Windows soon as it cuts out the need for any additional gear and makes it accessible to the widest audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.