Away tickets

What exactly is a points whore? Is it someone who can’t attend a game but buys a ticket because a mate has asked if it would be possible? Is it someone who buys a couple of tickets for them and their mate who then on match falls ill and doesn’t go. The other person then comes on here and says they have a spare? Is it someone who buys a ticket and is then told two weeks later by their wife that the6 can’t go as she has booked a romantic night away. Guy moans and groans but sells the ticket at face value to his best mate’s son? Can someone let me know the definition of this so called person!

It’s someone who buys the ticket with no
Intention of going (to gain the points).

You know there is a lot of stuff being talked about but has anyone thought of writing to their City Matters Rep to ask exactly what they are doing, if the corporate and OSC members will be affected? I did, I wrote to all 4 of the ones that represent me and I got some full and complete answers.

Try it, it works. :-)

What exactly is a corporate member with several tickets to dish out to friends & associates? Or a Supporter Club secretary handing out tickets to members with limited / no points or friends and family of members?

They are just making up terms and rhetoric to normalise the persecution of the small minority of fans who can get away tickets for every match, making out you have done something wrong get get a lot of points, and that they are fair game to be robbed of their 'privileges' whilst those driving these decisions have a relationship with the club and unearned privileges they want to protect. Wipe out this minority and all the problems will be solved, and plenty are lapping it us as 'fair'.

Fear factor??

Do we know the sanctions that will be imposed yet to create any 'fear factor'

Football is losing it big time now. Fear factor, I despair
How do you want me to describe it? I don't know what sanctions they are going to impose and they probably will never announce it, it all adds to the 'fear factor'.

Personally it wouldn't work with me but then I am different than most people.

It isn't just football losing it big time, the world is ruled by fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.