Away tickets

What exactly is a points whore? Is it someone who can’t attend a game but buys a ticket because a mate has asked if it would be possible? Is it someone who buys a couple of tickets for them and their mate who then on match falls ill and doesn’t go. The other person then comes on here and says they have a spare? Is it someone who buys a ticket and is then told two weeks later by their wife that the6 can’t go as she has booked a romantic night away. Guy moans and groans but sells the ticket at face value to his best mate’s son? Can someone let me know the definition of this so called person!
they see an ad, anyone not using their points for blah blah blah game. boom loads of pm's from people who had no intention of going. completely different to helping a mate out, put on a different rota stops them going so they pass it on. fair enough I say. if you want whores go on Facebook, its rife.

they see an ad, anyone not using their points for blah blah blah game. boom loads of pm's from people who had no intention of going. completely different to helping a mate out, put on a different rota stops them going so they pass it on. fair enough I say. if you want whores go on Facebook, its rife.
Facebook is unbelievable for home and away games the club should be looking at that before anything else. Some advertise away games months before the game

They make a good point in the podcast - lots of fans went home and away in the 70s, 80s and 90s and didn’t get any points and struggle to get tickets for away games. Surely they deserve a chance to get ticket aswell

There was a point made that all supporters clubs get at least two tickets - how is that fair and why on earth do they deserve tickets ?

Last edited:
It is yes, but the fa cup ruling used to be a minimum of 15% of tickets for away fans. United gave us less than 15% (Allegedly) due to police restrictions,

That's why I only mentioned prem games. Rule in the FA Cup is now 10% not 15% IIRC hence around 7/8000 tickets at Utd

They make a good point in the podcast - lots of fans went home and away in the 70s, 80s and 90s and didn’t get any points and struggle to get tickets for away games. Surely they deserve a chance to get ticket aswell

There was a point made that all supporters clubs get at least two tickets - how is that fair and why on earth do they deserve tickets ?

They knew what system was coming in and a lot of them will be on high points now.

I’m sure they’d of been top of the que at the time with tokens out of the programme at one time but they stopped going so they lost their spot. IMO they hadn’t a clue what they were talking about

That's why I only mentioned prem games. Rule in the FA Cup is now 10% not 15% IIRC hence around 7/8000 tickets at Utd

FA Cup Rules for 19/20

21. DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS (a) All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% (up to a maximum of 9,000)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.