Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost sancho because he believed he was ready for 1st team football rightly or wrongly. If sane wanted to leave (which he might not) if he said we could of got full value for him, jadon might have been promoted with foden. I'm not saying he is going, I'm just pointing out if he did decide last year he wanted bayern its cost us a lot of money.

Wasn't Sancho long gone by then?

Yes, the press were still in full on hate Raheem mode for leaving Liverpool, this only changed due to the Chelsea fan screaming you black twat at him and then all of a sudden it all changed, maybe they realised they were the actual instigators of all the hatred a young decent man was getting on a weekly if not daily basis.
That wouldn't bother them in the slightest. Being seen to be doing this by their readers/listeners would.

What annoys me more is we might of lost sancho due to sane being here. If he wasnt interested in signing a new contract he should of said and moved last year for his true value. I know not everything works perfectly but this stings. We lost a huge talent for peanuts because of no space for him, losing sane for 90m is nowhere near enough, replacing him will be tricky and expensive and bayern will use this for publicity about how a "big" club still rules over us in europe. They have acted vile in respect to this transfer especially since Pep openly stated he wouldnt raid bayern or barca out of respect to them. Fuck them.

We didn't lose sancho because of sane,we brought mahrez ?sane is the more superior player anyhow

We lost sancho because he believed he was ready for 1st team football rightly or wrongly. If sane wanted to leave (which he might not) if he said we could of got full value for him, jadon might have been promoted with foden. I'm not saying he is going, I'm just pointing out if he did decide last year he wanted bayern its cost us a lot of money.

We lost Sancho because of 10 years of post-takeover managers not giving kids a chance. Nothing to do with Sané, or Pep, the damage was done a long time before 2017 when he actually left.

Sane hasn't renewed his contract and from all accounts City are prepared to sell him if the price is right.

From media accounts, you mean. Which all of a sudden are to be believed without doubt.
Which is funny considering most accuse them of spouting bollocks, most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.