Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell him. and include the buy back clause..... his hair style doesnt look right anyway tbf

I've kept well out of this tread as it's becoming very emotive. However, I give in and put my two pennyworth in.
Something isn't right between Sane and Pep and from what I've heard from people that have worked in the club and one who is still closely aligned,
Sane is a very arrogant person (German traint), and something untoward happened with him and Foden last season that didn't sit well with Pep.
Could well be bollocks but Pep likes a happy ship and if you rock the boat you pay.

I've kept well out of this tread as it's becoming very emotive. However, I give in and put my two pennyworth in.
Something isn't right between Sane and Pep and from what I've heard from people that have worked in the club and one who is still closely aligned,
Sane is a very arrogant person (German traint), and something untoward happened with him and Foden last season that didn't sit well with Pep.
Could well be bollocks but Pep likes a happy ship and if you rock the boat you pay.
Unlikely i would say,he has always come across as humble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.