Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to come out and either squash the rumours or say he is not signing a contract and fuck off . Getting sick of these footballers throwing sulks when things don’t go there way . They are so lucky to be doing something in life what they want to do and not doing a 9-5 like regular joes . He could shut this down in minutes if he wanted to

100 milion or fuck off you German rag c****

And for the love of Colin Bell, if he goes please have him replaced with a guy who has some comparable speed at least

Not sure how you're comparing them, to be honest. Kev's contract runs until 2023, and he had no doubts about signing it. The same can't be said for Sane. And if you're going to compare salaries; when Leroy gets to the level of consistency of performance that Kevin is at now, then he can go looking for a similar wedge.

I didn't compare either.

I compared transfer fees at the end. Silva, Kompany, Aguero, KDB, are not sold two years before their contracts run out, because we want the money.

Leroy was a bargain & is on cheap wages.

If we prefer to suck Ruminegge's dick in order to make money on him, that's our choice.

Not a choice I would ever make.

He needs to come out and either squash the rumours or say he is not signing a contract and fuck off . Getting sick of these footballers throwing sulks when things don’t go there way . They are so lucky to be doing something in life what they want to do and not doing a 9-5 like regular joes . He could shut this down in minutes if he wanted to

He signed the deal we offered him & has two years left.

No right at all to assume he has to sign a new one just to suit flappers on here.

For the millionth time,players do not speak whilst negotiating for a new contract or transfer,why do you expect him to do it? he is doing nothing wrong,he has his advisors working on whatever is happening,turning on the kid is not right

I didn't compare either.

I compared transfer fees at the end. Silva, Kompany, Aguero, KDB, are not sold two years before their contracts run out, because we want the money.

Leroy was a bargain & is on cheap wages.

If we prefer to suck Ruminegge's dick in order to make money on him, that's our choice.

Not a choice I would ever make.
It wouldn't be to make money it would be to avoid losing money. Which never applied to the other players, that's why we didn't sell them. We might not sell Sane but if we do it'll be for very good reason.

It wouldn't be to make money it would be to avoid losing money. Which never applied to the other players, that's why we didn't sell them. We might not sell Sane but if we do it'll be for very good reason.
Losing money? How tf do you lose something which you don't own?

MEN saying if he was to leave city wouldn't be replacing him which I did read earlier in this thread but it also says PUMA are dangling a financial carrot to him as well for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.