Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

I've gotta say, it's quite a weird feeling seeing him wear another clubs' shirt and having us start a season without him here.

There are a few figures in a club you simply can't replace because they are just such a colossal presence. He was certainly one of them.

Bollocks,
Some people constantly look for negatives when there fuck all to be seen.
It could only happen on Blue Moon.
I can guarantee the same will be said about Lampard,irrespective of what the result is.
Anyone want to take the bet on ?

I always think it's safer to get the negatives out before they appear, oakie. Just how many rugby players tell yer that they thumped someone so they got the retaliation in first?

I always think it's safer to get the negatives out before they appear, oakie. Just how many rugby players tell yer that they thumped someone so they got the retaliation in first?
I think you`re getting confused with the other bunch of wonderfully egotistical tossers ... Merseyside Police Force. ;)

I bloody hope not given who his first game is against, and if the rags won, it would be nauseating agony about Ole's champions elect doing it the united way with giggy's dna and all the other shit cliches. Hoping for Frank the Chelsea messiah headlines following a 4-0 drubbing of ole's rag twats.

I'm hoping it's nil-nil bore draw. Unlikely but that would be golden. A sh*t result for both sides AND both narratives get binned!

Some Anderlecht players have refused to give up a 'signing bonus' - very high for some players - to assist the club during the COVID-19 crisis. Vincent Kompany has therefore offered to pay the club part of the bonus for players who do not want to sign the document.

Only what one would know that the legend that is Vincent Kompany would do......................... and once again this old lady swoons at the thought of our wonderful (ex) Captain Marvellous, Captain Fantastic. Just love that man, in a platonic way of course!! *rofl*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.