Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

lQ0vv1b.jpg
They could only just fit his big bonce in lol

The dig is that had he won the BBC would have said nowt!
Bollocks,
Some people constantly look for negatives when there fuck all to be seen.
It could only happen on Blue Moon.
I can guarantee the same will be said about Lampard,irrespective of what the result is.
Anyone want to take the bet on ?

Bollocks,
I can guarantee the same will be said about Lampard,irrespective of what the result is.
I’ll take the bet if you are saying that if Lampard loses his first league match in charge that the BBC will be equally as negative about it as they are about Vinny losing his first league match in charge.

What odds are you offering?

And who will be the assessors for level of negativity/bias by way of comparison?

Bollocks,

I bloody hope not given who his first game is against, and if the rags won, it would be nauseating agony about Ole's champions elect doing it the united way with giggy's dna and all the other shit cliches. Hoping for Frank the Chelsea messiah headlines following a 4-0 drubbing of ole's rag twats.

I’ll take the bet if you are saying that if Lampard loses his first league match in charge that the BBC will be equally as negative about it as they are about Vinny losing his first league match in charge.

And who will be the assessors for level of negativity/bias by way of comparison?
No I`m not saying Lamps will lose his first game in charge.Whatever the outcome he too will be given some paper inches,as he`s also another big name.
Makes me laugh when people claim to know that Vinny would not have been given any media space had he won.
For those people knowing that,could they please furbish me with details of this weeks Lottery numbers. ;)

But there was NO negativity about Vinny losing his first game by the Beeb,thats my point.It was a bog standard article regarding one of the best known PL players ever ... not just because he played for City.

@Big Dave Watson

He’s definitely the best man for the job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.