Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cost more than 90 mil to replace him we should be demanding atleast 110 mil imo
I don’t actually think we will replace him. Remember we added Mahrez last summer without selling a first team winger. And nobody felt we needed Mahrez.

Agree with this. He's the player that offers something different on the left and his pace is a major threat against every team. I seriously believe his ceiling is much higher than Sterlings.
The biggest concern is we're going to be considerably weaker than last season without Kompany and Sane. Rodri is a plus but losing these two would be a massive blow, especially without top quality replacements brought in.
We better not go for Bale or Zaha to replace Sane.

again i dont know why people are saying he has a higher ceiling than sterling. he does not have the same football IQ as sterling and more importantly not his work ethics. he is just faster than him and probably better in one on one but that is not enough.

This is what i don't get,the clamour to spend 100m getting sanch back,a kid who never played for the first team who has found his groove in germany,he may or may not perform as well here even if he wanted to come back which i doubt as he says he has no regrets moving but people are happy to lose sane,i don't get it

Just to clarify I’m not happy at losing Leroy, he’s already one of the best wingers about and has the capacity to improve further. It’ll be a huge loss and I’d have kept him at all costs so I agree with you there.

I’m just speculating on Sancho as he fits the age profile we’d need for a Sane replacement and he also has outrageous potential in my opinion. Any signing would be a gamble to a degree, as long as Jadon had the desire to come back and learn from Pep I don’t see why he couldn’t flourish. There’ll be other young winger options out there too that I’m not aware of. If Leroy wants out we have to get as much as we can for him and move on.

Ok you are right,he is shite and the centurians season when he won young player of the year never happened,we have been carrying him for years,silly me

It's people's way of coping. He'll get shitter the nearer he gets to Bayern, if that happens.
If he's staying all we would hear is how great he is and the best young player in the world.

There will be a few loads of washing on tonight.

Never seen a bigger collection of wet knickers.

I've yet to see definite proof of an offer. News from Club is the only definite.
Until then, we keep waiting. As I've said earlier in the thread, if he goes it'll be a shame
and if he stays, then brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.