Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean Pep has to update his "if a player wants out he can leave"
to something like
"if a player wants out he can leave but only if the buying club is meeting our valuations and terms without any comprise or negotiations"?

But what happens to the player who wants out but can't? What about his attitude and relationship towards Pep?
Pep has always said that cause he wants players with burning desire.
A player who would like to leave likely had a reason for that and likely won't have a burning desire for Pep
if he had to stay.

So, is that point still valid or can we finally forget about it?

"If a player wants to leave they can leave" has always had the unspoken clause of "if someone makes an acceptable offer".

And Pep wants players who want to be here and are motivated, but if his 4th choice winger is playing for a big move next summer and getting picked for Euro2020 instead than I'm sure that would work for a season.

To be honest, I don't know why this thread is continuing.

If we've valued Leroy at £137m, then we won't be selling him for say £80m, will we. And Bayern won't be paying £80m+.

So on that basis, he isn't going there and that's the end of it.

And I recon that fee is only a 'fuck off' response, as in "Leroy must be worth 150m Euros, if Felix went for so much, so Bayern are taking the piss if they say we'll sell him for 80 "

To be honest, I don't know why this thread is continuing.

If we've valued Leroy at £137m, then we won't be selling him for say £80m, will we. And Bayern won't be paying £80m+.

So on that basis, he isn't going there and that's the end of it.
Assuming Leroy does not rock the boat. I wait for the CS squad. If he's involved at the weekend, then I think that kills it, cos the only way this deal happens now is if Leroy demands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.