Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if sane wants to go unfortunately I would let him go but only on our terms as in nothing and that means nothing under a £100 mill minimum,once Bayern if they are really interested stump up the £100 mill then give it the green light,hopefully at the end of the day he stays though as he is the majority of times an absolute nightmare for defenders...

I can honestly say I’d be utterly disgusted with City IF we sold Leroy to those German twats for any less then £100mil - we should make them pay at least £120mil but push comes to shove then as long as we get £100mil then I’d live with it.
If he wants to go,the money is decent for a non regular. Great player and would love to see him stay,but not that effective as a starter

If he wants to go,the money is decent for a non regular. Great player and would love to see him stay,but not that effective as a starter

31 appearances out of 38 league games last season, yes some will have been as a sub but non-regular player seems a tad wrong to me.

His stats have barely altered between last season and the previous one were he won YPOTY, not sure how you get that not effective for a starter line either?

Appearances 89
Goals 25
Assists 28

For a winger and a young player with lots still left to learn is extremely good, so good in fact that a player with worse stats has just shafted his club for 250k+ a week.

31 appearances out of 38 league games last season, yes some will have been as a sub but non-regular player seems a tad wrong to me.

His stats have barely altered between last season and the previous one were he won YPOTY, not sure how you get that not effective for a starter line either?

Appearances 89
Goals 25
Assists 28

For a winger and a young player with lots still left to learn is extremely good, so good in fact that a player with worse stats has just shafted his club for 250k+ a week.
People have been turning on him for a while,shame

All UTTER bollocks. No way we let him leave without a replacement in place with a probable transfer ban imminent. Why do folks on here believe twitter/press bollox like it’s gospel? He’s going nowhere, Bayern are trying to sell season tickets, but he might not sign a new contract. Is it me or is this all really obvious and boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.