Votes: 417 87.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 36 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP We won almost every trophy (last season), not all of them. It was quite remarkable. We know each other better now than the first season. That’s easier for our job. We start from zero now, we start again. But we are ready to accept the challenge

Pep Guardiola on the captaincy: "When Fernandinho comes back next week we will decide the captain. We want to be all together to choose the captain."

PEP Everyone is back except @fernandinho. (On Sunday) we will try to play with the players who played more minutes in pre-season because they have rhythm.

Pep Guardiola on the squad: "Except Fernandinho, everybody is back. It will be hot in London. The physical condition still not the best. The guys that came back later maybe they will get a few minutes. More chances for substitutions."

Pep Guardiola on the Community Shield: "People say in England the Community Shield is a traditional tournament and it’s an honour to play that competition. It means a lot. I think we deserve to play this competition because we won both [FA Cup and Premier League]."

Pep Guardiola on Claudio Bravo: "I've been really impressed, it’s not easy after one year out. The day after tomorrow he is going play. He was really good. Now he’s fit and the national team needs him so he will be ready."

Pep Guardiola on Jurgen Klopp: "Class manager, top manager. It's an incredible challenge every time we face his teams and his message is always positive and I think he’s so good for football - sometimes some exceptions but most of the time always good."

Pep Guardiola on Jurgen Klopp: "Class manager, top manager. It's an incredible challenge every time we face his teams and his message is always positive and I think he’s so good for football - sometimes some exceptions but most of the time always good."
Pep forgot to mention that Klipperty need to stop commenting on City's spending

Pep forgot to mention that Klipperty need to stop commenting on City's spending
It's clear we are takingno shit anymore,Khaldoons,if our clubs whisper we here it etc,our finance man commenting on klopps comments on our spending(in dipper thread last night and pep adding the subtle dig in that comment

Great Mahrez is already back, he is eager to help and impress. Bernardo was much better in his 2nd year, hope the same is with Mahrez.

Pep Guardiola on complacency: "I will be nicer. At the end of last season I didn’t know how good we handled our success and I think it was incredible what we did last season. We have to keep going. I’m a little bit different to when I was at Bayern. I’m 48, not 26."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.