Votes: 417 87.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 36 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might only be classed as a pre-season friendly but I think it could be important psychologically to get one over on them before the league season starts.

Also, after hearing all this talk of them potentially winning seven trophies this season, I'd love us to make that an impossibility already.
Yep, beating them keeps us in their heads.
It's important imo to keep our feet on their throats

So Danilo is kept back even when we have Laporte injury and Fernandinho has just returned and not even trained (who is supposedly the centre back cover this season) and both of them (Laporte and Fernandinho) are staying back too ... but Sane has travelled with the squad even when all front players are ok and travelling as well ... that tells me everything there is to know about where the two (Danilo and Sane) transfers are at ...

So Danilo is kept back even when we have Laporte injury and Fernandinho has just returned and not even trained (who is supposedly the centre back cover this season) and both of them (Laporte and Fernandinho) are staying back too ... but Sane has travelled with the squad even when all front players are ok and travelling as well ... that tells me everything there is to know about where the two (Danilo and Sane) transfers are at ...
Nico

It was great to see KDB at his absolute best late on @ Wembley, during the Cup Final

it would be great to see both him & Leroy on the pitch at some point, to tear VVD apart

Full travelling squad: Ederson, Bravo, Grimshaw Stones, Walker, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Harwood-Bellis, Angelino, Garcia Gundogan, Foden, Rodri, De Bruyne, David Silva, Bernardo Silva Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez, Aguero
Bravo
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
D Silva
B Silva
Sané
Sterling

I think Nico will start but probably come off at HT and Pep might try Rodri at CB in the 2nd half with Gundogan replacing him in midfield. Mahrez, Jesus and Aguero will get the last 20-30 minutes I would've thought.

Not sure we are as desperate as the Dippers to win this , we have proven to be the better team than them over the last 12 months , and their Glamour Cup win will not scratch that itch of losing the Premier league title , they will fight tooth and nail on Sunday to avoid defeat and will definitely play their big guns from the start. Pep i think will not risk Laporte if he has a lsight knock or any other players who have not had pre-season minutes.
As we all know if the Dippers win it will be a statement for the new season and an important trophy , if we win it is a pre-season friendly that means nothing for the coming premier league season , either way i am sure Klopp will blame something , corner flags , VAR , his failed pre-match teeth whitening routine , he is full of shite nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.