Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very presumptuous of Klopp looking upwards for where the competition and spending is. Why isn’t he talking about the crazy spending of the rags, most expensive premier league forward, most expensive premier league mode fielder and soon to be a world record for a centre back. We can’t pay wages like the rags do Sanchez, yet he talks about City.

Perhaps he should keep an eye on Spurs, United and Chelsea as Liverpool go backwards once they achieve success. I’d piss my sides if the rags finished above them.

Very presumptuous of Klopp looking upwards for where the competition and spending is. Why isn’t he talking about the crazy spending of the rags, most expensive premier league forward, most expensive premier league mode fielder and soon to be a world record for a centre back. We can’t pay wages like the rags do Sanchez, yet he talks about City.

Perhaps he should keep an eye on Spurs, United and Chelsea as Liverpool go backwards once they achieve success. I’d piss my sides if the rags finished above them.

Err.............

No.

Plus the dippers' wage bill is higher than City's. Klopp's just a hypocritical twat who uses his pressers to spread egregious lies, usually about City, which never get picked up or challenged by the fawning media.

btxxhyU.jpg

So many pundits and journos are coming out backing them to win the title this season. So far I've not heard ONE solid argument why apart from the one line about missing Kompany's leadership. Whereas we have strengthened where needed and have the prospect of KDB and Mendy playing regularly.

Am I missing something or is it just bias?
Is that a rhetorical question

“City have had to buy their success. At least Liverpool has always had the history and the weight behind us’

In that history you’ve had plenty of money pumped into your club. In fact, your club only exists because of the wealth of one very rich guy. How do you think you got out of Division 2 too? Plus, Football pools money ring any bells?

As far as weight is concerned ... that’ll be the immense amount of shit your club is full of.
How can a club that didn't win the FA Cup until 1965 "always have had the history"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.