Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way,I still don’t see them coming up with what we want,really can’t see him being sold. I mean we’re talking the first time ever for them to spend so big,just don’t see it. Can’t lie,I’m dreading going into the season without him tbh

I wonder if City would offer to backdate the wage increase from the date it was first offered?

Something Bayern can’t do.

He’ll either sign or leave. If he runs his contract down he stands to lose about £20m in wages. It’s a short career that could end any time so he won’t risk that

If we decide to keep him he stays, he is contracted to us for the next two years, he only goes if WE agree.

We can’t sell now as it’s too late to get adequate replacement and I don’t think we should do those shitwads aby favours. I guess Bayern will have to try again in January, £130m and he’s all theirs

Why do we need a replacement ?
10 goals/assists a season, hes easily our best option on the left, especially if sterling is playing up top or on the right. Our only left footed left winger, quickest/most explosive player. He will be a loss for sure and needs replacing if he goes.

10 goals/assists a season, hes easily our best option on the left, especially if sterling is playing up top or on the right. Our only left footed left winger, quickest/most explosive player. He will be a loss for sure and needs replacing if he goes.
We have others who can play on the left.
Do you honestly believe that we will lose 10 goals + assists from one player.Other players for all we know may come in with a better return.
We will NOT be buying a replacement in this window,should he move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.