United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have basically sold Fellani, Herrera and on the verge of selling Lukaku without replacing any of them.

While they were hardly world beaters by selling them and not buying any replacements they are now much worse off.

Scattergun approach coming up on the last day then for the rags,throwing huge amounts of money around in an attempt to get a striker in,I mentioned the other day about Dybala I could see them going back in for him and agreeing to his terms,they will be desperate and will crave the attention of the last day window..

De Gea

Wan Bissaka
Lindelof
Maguire
Shaw

Fred
Matic
Pogba

Martial
Sanchez
Rashford

Romero, Young, Darmian, Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Mata, James, Perriera, McTominay, James, Greenwood.

Realistically where do you all see this side finishing?

Nowhere near City, and that's all that matters.

The United Way: Best player wants to leave and will sulk until January unless he gets his way. Most expensive forward has gone AWOL

Biggest joke in football, long may it continue.

CAPTION CONTEST WINNER:

@old blue

DF256-DB2-EF89-470-B-AC22-FAB0-F1365911.jpg

“How much did these other dumbbells cost?
That right before he was told that no other fucker can play out from the back

De Gea

Wan Bissaka
Lindelof
Maguire
Shaw

Fred
Matic
Pogba

Martial
Sanchez
Rashford

Romero, Young, Darmian, Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Mata, James, Perriera, McTominay, James, Greenwood.

Realistically where do you all see this side finishing?
With a better manager I can see them at the 3th, but probably 5th
They have a nice squad to be objective, I hope Pogba leaves them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.