It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

SSN currently reminding us that Watford can sign Danny Wellbeck after Thursday because he's a free agent others include
Bojan Krkic (Stoke City)

Mario Balotelli (Marseille)

Wilfried Bony (Swansea City)

Andy Carroll (West Ham)

Fernando Llorente (Tottenham Hotspur)

Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)
. https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...e-agents-your-club-could-sign-before-deadline

Feel mental saying this but I wish Mario was still here. If I had to choose between sometime footballer and full time social media person Mendy and sometime footballer and full time loose cannon I'd take Mario all day, every day.

Anyone think David Luiz at a reported 5m would be worth a gamble? If we could a find a way of fitting him in our squad.

I noticed Rice before the hype. WHU were playing a PL match & this kid stood out as a class above.

He played CDM, but controlled the match, running from box to box, even having a couple of very good attempts at scoring. It was a few months later when it was being reported that several clubs had begun to monitor his progress.

This kid is good...
That’s fair enough. I’ll keep an eye on him! Hopefully he won’t prove me too wrong on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.