Scott Carson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about this makes sense. He's homegrown, and has consistently been a first choice keeper at the Championship level. What more could you want from a third goalkeeper?

What is the point when Angelino fills the 4th HG slot or can Angelino go in a separate pile altogether with HG trained status? Either way still a odd signing when we have both Ederson and Bravo.

Everything about this makes sense. He's homegrown, and has consistently been a first choice keeper at the Championship level. What more could you want from a third goalkeeper?
Why do you need that much from a third 'keeper?

Folk would have been happy with Muric in that role and he didn't have that experience, same with Grimshaw.

Everything about it is wierd, no matter how you slice it.

Folk would have been happy with Muric in that role and he didn't have that experience, same with Grimshaw.

When I first heard about it I assumed Grimshaw was going out on loan or something. I guess he’s not?

Having an English veteran as #3 is weird to you? Are you familiar with Richard Wright?

Finally, which folks think that having Muric, who the club believe has top class potential, as #3 makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.