Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That c@nt TAA was kicking our players all game. I know he didn't mean to cause a major injury but he's still a c@nt.

He'll probably recover just in-time for the January window and the circus will start again.

No, but I have had footballing knee injuries...one in particular while playing for Leeds that was dealt with by Drs associated with City at the time, and more recently I had some imaging done on my spine after a surfing accident in Hawaii, so I’m quite familiar with both knee injuries and the current fidelity of medical imaging.

You?

Nar bud but I once had s ride on the donkeys at Blackpool and shovelled horse shit for a weekend as a volunteer, but couldn’t tell you jack shit about being a jockey.

No, but I have had footballing knee injuries...one in particular while playing for Leeds that was dealt with by Drs associated with City at the time, and more recently I had some imaging done on my spine after a surfing accident in Hawaii, so I’m quite familiar with both knee injuries and the current fidelity of medical imaging.

You?
Knee injury? Leeds United? You are Patrick Bamford and I claim my prize! Oh, and stop surfing in Hawaii during the close season...:)

Trying to look at the positives. Hopefully not a full rupture and this could be a real turning point for him. Plenty of time to reflect and come back with a new mindset. He could be twice the player we’ve seen so far.

That c@nt TAA was kicking our players all game. I know he didn't mean to cause a major injury but he's still a c@nt.

He'll probably recover just in-time for the January window and the circus will start again.
Hate that cvnt . Hope some one will return the favor .

Knee injury? Leeds United? You are Patrick Bamford and I claim my prize! Oh, and stop surfing in Hawaii during the close season...:)
You’ve been on the BBC Transfer Window website today, haven’t you?! ;-)

I was there many, many moons ago, when Adamson took me with him from Sunderland!

If 1980 is your birth year, then it was about when you were born! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.