Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
With Kun taking them, you no longer think a goal will result - need someone else on them now

Reluctantly agree with this sentiment & I think it takes a stubborn blue to disagree.

The City legend that Kun is, i’ve never really been confident of his penalties.

Jesus or even Ederson for me. Of course there could be an issue if Ederson misses in open play

In the past 2 seasons he's scored 10 out of 13. Which is still above average, and most importantly still better than anyone else we have.

Well we will have to agree to disagree I think currently for whatever reason his penalties are a liability and there are several in the team in whom I would have confidence taking a spot kick.

Reluctantly agree with this sentiment & I think it takes a stubborn blue to disagree.

The City legend that Kun is, i’ve never really been confident of his penalties.

Jesus or even Ederson for me. Of course there could be an issue if Ederson misses in open play

Gabriel Jesus scores 57% of his penalties 50% in the premier league.

And he's the person you think is more reliable than Aguero who's scored 79% over his career 87% in the league.

Well we will have to agree to disagree I think currently for whatever reason his penalties are a liability and there are several in the team in whom I would have confidence taking a spot kick.

Name them.

Name the people you would rather take penalties and then you'll see they've all got worse records because Aguero is the best, and that's why he's taking them.

This is the problem when people ignore reality and make judgements based on their feelings - there's nothing to agree or disagree with. There's a record of penalties taken and penalties scored, and that's how good someone is, regardless of how you feel about them.

Sergio should blast them every time, it's usually when he tries placing it that he misses.

I would agree with this - I think he could work on them and improve, but he's so clearly the best taker that dropping him is not even worth considering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.