Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

I suppose the plus side of VAR is that there'll never be a moment as good as Aguero's ever again - making the Aguerroooo moment all the more special, because people are a lot more hesitant now when they celebrate goals.

I celebrated the first three, then one was disallowed. I’m still not sure they got it right factually. Didn’t celebrate the real third as it looked offside. 4th and 5th yes I did. I wasn’t there live though. Will see next Saturday.

Nope he was offside for me.

Certainly mores than the one not given.

Kun's penalty shouldn't have been retaken either.

I'm all for VAR but this is a joke.

I knew the refs just couldn't wait to ruin it.

The penalty should definitely have been retaken but it really didn't need VAR to make that decision, encroachment should be something the linesman is on top of, it was hardly a difficult decision today just as it wasn't in the Spurs away CL game.
I certainly didn't celebrate the goals as normal, its definitely going to take some getting used to!

Yes I’ll be celebrating all goals twice or once!

I love var because it will fcuk over the scum and the scousers more than us.

Also dean wouldnt of give that penalty if we didnt have Var! Count up every incident like that last year where it was waved on! In the long run it will benefit us!

Nope he was offside for me.

Certainly mores than the one not given.

Kun's penalty shouldn't have been retaken either.

I'm all for VAR but this is a joke.

I knew the refs just couldn't wait to ruin it.

It was for the defenders being yards inside the box when the pen was taken and not the keeper being off his line. I don’t particularly like pens being retaken but it was under the retake under the rules I have been laying football for the last 40 odd years mate. Come on City

Do u mind me asking, and its not a barbed question.. are you a match going fan?
Irrelevant but I've been to plenty of games. I take your point though it's easier to take when not in public. There will be many crowd shots this season to rip the piss out of. Everyone will get used to it and maybe the piss ripping/bants will add another element. Not sure if that's for the better though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.