Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Why would you wait for VAR to celebrate a real time goal? Celebrate twice. So what if it's ruled out? You might feel a bit silly for a few seconds, it will happen to other teams too.
In the real world , at the game, this double jumping around celebrating twice won't happen.

People will be waiting for possible VAR checks.

We will jump about if opposition goals are disallowed I agree.

VAR is shite but today was a case of win some lose some. I reckon Sterling’s lob would have been ruled offside without VAR but Gabby’s 2nd would have stood. Anyway, 5 nil is a great result.

In the real world , at the game, this double jumping around celebrating twice won't happen.

People will be waiting for possible VAR checks.

We will jump about if opposition goals are disallowed I agree.
Nah the first cheer will be loudest and the second cheer will be a muted "waaaay" like at the game today. Or if ruled out "ahhhhhhh!" from the opposition.

It was for the defenders being yards inside the box when the pen was taken and not the keeper being off his line. I don’t particularly like pens being retaken but it was under the retake under the rules I have been laying football for the last 40 odd years mate. Come on City
The rule is also the keeper has to have one foot on the line,west ham broke every new rule with that pen,they celebrate our miss then it's taken again,pretty soon the fans won't celebrate anything and just sit and wait

Beyond how this will obviously degrade the live match experience for fans, is the question if we will see more subdued celebrations from players after they score those sort of counter attack and fast movement goals?

VAR has the potential to drain the passion and excitement right out of the game on the pitch and in the stands on current implementation.

Yes. It was a great goal and it looked on at first viewing. I'm not going to let pessimism ruin my fun.

Yes I’ll be celebrating all goals twice or once!

I love var because it will fcuk over the scum and the scousers more than us.

Also dean wouldnt of give that penalty if we didnt have Var! Count up every incident like that last year where it was waved on! In the long run it will benefit us!

He gave the penalty today VAR didn't !
Also until I see several incidents that go against the Rags or dippers similar to our disallowed goal there is no way I believe it will go against them.

Didn’t celebrate the third goal, also in regard the penalty if it had stood isn’t it supposed to be a free kick to West Ham as you’re not allowed to try and score again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.