West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Pellegrini whining about our tactical fouling in his interview, very disappointing.

He's been listening to them wankers on Red Cafe. The way other supporters go on, you'd think their
little angels never committed a foul. Just proves that if someone like Mourihno makes a statement
the lemmings all fall in line.

Eddie was superb when called upon. No way is Alisson the better keeper. Before his injury (I don't want to see anyone get a serious injury), his kicking was awful - giving the ball away on the edge of the box. Hopefully, his absence will affect Liverpool at the back. In fact, Liverpool's back four was pretty poor against Norwich's pea shooter attack.

I’ve really struggled with this too. Ederson is quite clearly better. I’ve really been hard-pressed to understand how Becker can actually be on the shortlist for Player of th . . . Oh, right. Forgot who he plays for.

Disappointed with Pellegrini’s post match comments. Implying we were lucky and dirty.
We were physical and I loved it. Roddy, Walker played with grit and an edge... they played the way good coaches teach every young player... right to the edge. No one likes to play against those teams and I'm chuffed that we might be one of those this season. West Ham players to be fair didn't do themselves any favors laying around after every bump looking like pansies. It could have been 8 Manny... stay classy and remember maybe this is why you don't coach City anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.