Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Will be a tough game this, after both teams made winning starts to the season. Under Guardiola, we’ve won two and drawn one of our three home games against Spurs. Think we’ll see pretty much the same team as yesterday, but Bernardo could well come back in. Be harsh to drop Mahrez after though.

2-1. Maybe 3-2.
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko
De Bruyne, Rodri, D. Silva
Bernardo, Aguero, Sterling

Bravo, Otamendi, Cancelo, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus
Lloris
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Rose
Ndombele, Winks
Lucas, Eriksen, Lamela
Kane

Gazzaniga, Aurier, Sessegnon, Dier, Waynama, Sissoko, Lo Celso

I watched that game and they were struggling to break Villa down and Im not sure whether spuds upped their game or Villa ran out of steam.
Bit of both, I think Villa bottled it as they were so close to a win and just sat deeper and deeper. Erickson coming on made a difference and the Spuds battered them in the last 29 minutes.

Could arguably become our strongest challengers over the season, and I expect a hard, physical contest. A draw would not be the worst result, but a defeat would just add to their confidence; similarly, a win for us would likely dent them. An interesting sideshow will be Rodri v Ndombele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.