Laporte
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
David Silva
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, Rodri, Gundogan, Foden, Aguero.

City 4-1 Spuds. I think we'll have far too much for them and they'll get a pasting.

Well Villa could easily have scored 3 yesterday and your saying we will only score 1 at home, ok then.
Tbf I'm shit at predictions, it's why I don't bet but you need to reel it in a bit mate. It's early in the season, seem to remember us drawing 1-1 with Everton first game few seasons back. Like I said though, hope I'm wrong.

Tbf I'm shit at predictions, it's why I don't bet but you need to reel it in a bit mate. It's early in the season, seem to remember us drawing 1-1 with Everton first game few seasons back. Like I said though, hope I'm wrong.
Reel what in ? my notion that we will score more than 1 against spuds, I'm excited for the game because they seem to think they can take our crown, we'll see.

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Stones
Zinchenko
Fernandinho (if fit)
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

I'd like to see Rodri eased into fixtures like these & especially against high pressing opposition.

And since it's a top six club at home, Kun gets the nod ahead of Jesus.
I hope pep is a little more scientific when picking the team

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Kevin
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Aquero

A fully fit Fernandinho would start in place of Rodri for this game. Rodri still adapting to the pace of this league.

Talking to me like I'm a thick **** because I'd predicted a draw.
Sorry if it came across that way bud, I didn't mean it to, I was just making the point that Villa had chances to score 2 or 3 yesterday and City being at home, we will score more than 1. Look you maybe right it could end up 1-1 nobody knows that's the beauty of football, but we're in brilliant form at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.