Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and Wrong.

The reason why that stat is unhelpful is because it's based on "games" rather than "minutes". If it had been number of offsides per "90minutes" then the the claims of uncalled offsides (which you and a few others have latched on to) would have been a dumb one.

The reason why this stat isn't reliable, is because it tells us little about how many minutes each player played in each game. Since Jesus was often a sub, it stands to reason that he played fewer minutes generally than Aguero.

Hence he could be a worse culprit than Aguero albeit his fewer minutes 'per game' gives the appearance of the opposite.

But rather than use the sensible an obvious argument, the biased minds of those who prefer Aguero or perhaps just dislike Gabby simply just jumped to the s first"uncalled offsides" claim it could find.

Bruh!!!
I like Gabby alot... I think I am just frustrated as I feel he could be so much better.

Guardian article today praises City for beating West Ham with great skill and a bit of rough stuff as necessary, quoting Jack Wilshere saying that's what makes City a nightmare to play against and it's what all successful teams do. It's part of the modern game and probably always has been.
So long as City are at least 80% brain and not above 20% brawn they'll be true to the club's traditions and not be like Leeds of the '70s.

(As for Spurs, remember when Ali had a nasty go at De Bruyne two seasons ago and how he took it out on them by that run and thumping shot that almost took the net apart.)
I remember Kane should have been sent off too, think it was the same game?

I think we are going to batter you. And by that I mean we are going to try and outmuscle you in midfield, overwhelm you with our physicality or, in other words, try to kick you off the park. That is what Sissoko and Ndombele are there for. And i won't be surprised to see our nasty, snidey, little shit Lamela playing too. (Sadly Alli won't be fit enough to really piss you off with his cheating cocky ways).

We are not West Ham. We can play. And we will want to play in your half and we think we can win. Maybe this our year to beat you. We'll need a bit of luck but it is possible.

And you are right. It is a proper test for Rodri. Lets see how good he is.

And like every other fucker, moan like fuck when you get it back. This team is full of mentally tough fuckers,
that's why we do what we do EVERY week.

I think we are going to batter you. And by that I mean we are going to try and outmuscle you in midfield, overwhelm you with our physicality or, in other words, try to kick you off the park. That is what Sissoko and Ndombele are there for. And i won't be surprised to see our nasty, snidey, little shit Lamela playing too. (Sadly Alli won't be fit enough to really piss you off with his cheating cocky ways).

We are not West Ham. We can play. And we will want to play in your half and we think we can win. Maybe this our year to beat you. We'll need a bit of luck but it is possible.

And you are right. It is a proper test for Rodri. Lets see how good he is.
Uh oh. I'm worried... I mean the way you dismantled the juggernaut that is Villa... Scoring your first goal in the 73rd after conceding at home early... to Villa... my nerves are shot.

Would start the same eleven , apart from swapping the silver , Bernardo for Merlin. The little genius will need his minutes managing this season to get the best from him , he was outstanding at West Ham and although we miss Yaya ,Zabs and Vinny , Merlin leaving will really hurt . One of the pioneers form the early days of the take over , will be a sad day for the Premier league and not just MCFC when he retires to his sun lounger in Gran Canaria.
The best player ever to pull on our blue shirt , (apologies to Colin the King)

Yes, that is the only possible change.

Long season, no need to rush people back.

And like every other fucker, moan like fuck when you get it back. This team is full of mentally tough fuckers,
that's why we do what we do EVERY week.

When do you hear us moan? I only remember some squealing about a handball goal. Or bad offside decisions.

Last edited:
Uh oh. I'm worried... I mean the way you dismantled the juggernaut that is Villa... Scoring your first goal in the 73rd after conceding at home early... to Villa... my nerves are shot.

You don't need to be scared of us. Simply don't forget we can play.

You don't need to be scared of us. Simply don't forget we can play.

I don't think Pep will let the players forget, given that he holds you in a lot higher esteem, than some of us.
As we are not playing, our disrespect for your team of fucking cloggers, matters not one iota ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.