Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see, why not both?
Because sergio is the senior striker who just scored 30 odd goals,he is the go to man at least for this season,his last one is maybe when he'll be phased out unless he is still at the top of his game,gabby is not a pure striker like he is,if they play together he will create more than he scores,we may move away from a sergio type striker after sergio or we might replace him,who knows

We'll see, why not both?

I think Pep will want to keep both in form and scoring goals. If GJ keeps scoring he will play as much as Aguero. Still think Aguero is the go to for crunch games but the more you can keep GJ on the pitch and scoring goals the less risk you have that Aguero gets an injury and fitness / sharpness reserved for when you need it.

Haha oh you are serious,i remember the 4 leg breaking tackles in 2 games against us,if all you have got is dirty tactics then i pity you

It's not all we've got but it is part of what we have got.

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants: Stuart Burt & Steve Bennett Fourth Official: Paul Tierney VAR: Graham Scott Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday

Record in matches officiated by Michael Oliver: 30 Matches Officiated 22 Wins 3 Draws 5 Defeats 40 Yellow Cards 1 Red Card

It's not all we've got but it is part of what we have got.

To be fair, Having a bunch of cloggers in midfield works for Liverpool, at least your cloggers have some actual talent.

Whilst I think we will win comfortably, there’s always a chance, if we’re not 100%, Spurs are capable of taking points from us here. Last year Liverpool was too close for anybody’s liking. Spurs need to do the honourable thing and roll over for the sake of the league, a scouse title needs to be ruled out by about christmas this season just to shut those unbearable cultists up.

I wonder if Pep will do anything different at leftback. As much as I love Zinchenko when we have all the ball and he's playing essentially as a midfielder, I think he could have a tough time up against Lucas Moura. Maybe we'll see Otamendi come in and Laporte moved to LB for a bit more defensive solidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.