Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littlewoods FC pop up souvenir shop 2018-19 PL Champions clearance sale.

F0-C5-DA59-CD9-B-4334-8-FBB-F4-EF6-C2-F11-FF.jpg

Fortunately only Liverpool have true football fans as why would any true football fan not support such a true football club. A properly run club owned by proper people, supported by proper fans and properly successful. The game, which until our success was dominated domestically by their main rivals (interesting) and Chelsea (proper and true club with fit and proper owner).

How about we just say true football ended in the 80s. I don't know why they dislike us. If what they say is true, the morally won the league last season anyway.
True. It means more too.

What that salah story fails to mention is why the kid was running to keep up with his car. I’m presuming it’s because he couldn’t be arsed stopping to sign autographs or pose for pics in the first place.

It’s not as if he has previous for that is it? Just last season he tried to pretend he couldnt hear or see kids banging on his window pleading for an autograph as he sat in backlogged traffic going nowhere anytime soon illegally playing on his phone.

What that salah story fails to mention is why the kid was running to keep up with his car. I’m presuming it’s because he couldn’t be arsed stopping to sign autographs or pose for pics in the first place.

It’s not as if he has previous for that is it? Just last season he tried to pretend he couldnt hear or see kids banging on his window pleading for an autograph as he sat in backlogged traffic going nowhere anytime soon illegally playing on his phone.
To be fair would you stop with a scouser running along side your car.

I actually rate Alisson really highly, but it annoys me to no end how overrated he is with the ball at his feet. Funnily enough you could say the same about Van Dijk. Great player but so overrated as a passing player.

Littlewoods FC pop up souvenir shop 2018-19 PL Champions clearance sale.

F0-C5-DA59-CD9-B-4334-8-FBB-F4-EF6-C2-F11-FF.jpg
I’m becoming a little concerned that this concentration on the financial doping by a sugar daddy of the esteemed littlepool fc may lead to a lessening of our awareness of the bribery, corruption and criminal and terrorist money laundering of said esteemed club’s shirt sponsors.
Please try and keep this in mind in the interest of fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.