Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason the deal fell apart was that Liverpool walked away after the medical, due to medical issues. That medical history is most likely why so few club have shown interest.

And yet the vigilant Dipper medical team still approved a £35m signing from Newcastle for Mr. Sicknote , Andy Carroll , just think if you had waited a couple of weeks you could have had Aguero for £38m at the time .How does the little ditty go ? You signed Sicknote Caroll we signed Kun Aguero

Liverpool-White-suits-for-footballers-2013.jpg
Looks like the half the cast of The Book of Morman from last nights Palace show.

When details regarding his post surgery complications/injuries were analyzed, together with the choice/method of reconstructive surgery, the risk was deemed too high.

The LFC TV announcement movie was done, and everybody wanted the deal to go through. Very little points towards this being some sort of negotiation strategy.
You don’t half talk fucking shite

ill answer, everybody knows a scouser (or Liverpool fan), at work, in the pub, on a team, they are everywhere ,and they would of been the most vocal during the run in last season, they are a bunch of fucking one eyed morons, we have a couple at work both Liverpool fans, about the right age to support Liverpool because of their success in the 80s,90s ,both from Oldham , we saw on these boards during the run in nearly every supporter in England wanted us to win the title and we are supposedly the "evil ones" according to the press. horrible bunch of fuckers
They are like rats, you are never more than 6 feet away from one. There’s three that go in my local, one “congratulated” me on winning the League. I told him I had fuck all to do with it and still hoped The Spuds would smash them in the final. I’ve told the other two how much I hate their team and it’s fans and refuse to talk football with them, all three are absolute arseholes even when you take their dipper support out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.