FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

People need to keep their powder dry.

UEFA are the enemy here and the ones that can land a major blow with a champs league ban.

Keep your calm until that one is sorted.

Don’t forget the PL.

Agents Gill, KFC, sorry, FSG, and the Cockney Mafia clubs will pile the pressure on the PL to punish us.

New thread started on Red Cafe.

This is hilarious.

Feel the hate, fellow Blues.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/city-avoid-transfer-ban.449835/
I love how some of them are desperate for us to be banned from the Champions League. But surely that will just decrease their chances of winning the trophy they actually want?

Oh never mind, I just realised that's the rags forum not Liverpool. They all blend into the same bitter mass of red nowadays.

UEFA are the enemy here and the ones that can land a major blow with a champs league ban.

Absolutely nothing will happen with the UEFA investigation, they've blown it themselves (not that they actually had anything anyway).

As for this Fifa one, hahahahahahahahahaha. Twitter will break over the next few hours with the amount of boiling piss, I'm loving it. Has any one broken the news to the 'journalists' on Twitter yet?

In't it tragic that so many people would pile into a thread to cry about how unfair and corrupt it all is without any kind of reading an article?

It's literally just Chelsea got banned for something City did not get banned for something - corruption!

I think it was about 5 posts into this thread when someone mentioned the huge difference in number of offences?
They don’t get it on twitter either

As Ive stated before its not going to happen our legal team will fight any possible reopening of the case in which we were fined and had a squad restriction after UEFA had moved the goal posts , swiss rambles in depth analysis will give you a better understanding of this recent attempt by UEFA to screw us over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.