United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured he's gonna play mostly on the wing this season, I guess he's like Lingard (lol) in that he plays both in the front 3 and midfield 3.

Oh my God...mentioning Bernardo in relation to Lingard is sacrilege. I hope that somehow you will be able to atone for such a terrible sin. I am just thankful that you inserted LOL otherwise it would have meant the death penalty for you...haha.

They should have built a new gaff thirty years ago when land was available and before they invented this "Theatre of Dreams" shite
They're stuck in a shithole that's falling apart and will cost more to renovate than build new and the fact that they go on about history and tradition means they can't move away

Agree they will not move grounds any decade soon and they will never get anymore in that stadium. As you say there was masses of land around for years but with media city it isn't dirt cheap anymore.

Oh my God...mentioning Bernardo in relation to Lingard is sacrilege. I hope that somehow you will be able to atone for such a terrible sin. I am just thankful that you inserted LOL otherwise it would have meant the death penalty for you...haha.

There is no comparison, Bernardo is a shit dabber

Gary the rats been at the crack pipe in the mail saying the SCUM will win the prem before Scousers now I don't want either of them to every win it but come on Gary put the pipe down

He is actually using the 10 level rule so this may be OK. City are level 1 and United were at level 9 and so they could possibly have reached level 8 with Maguire.

Just hope "football management" is not one of the subjects pupils can choose in the Uni set up by some of the class of 92 members as plastered all over the BBC. christ can u imagine learning from Scholes, 2 Nevilles and Giggs about being a manager

There is no comparison, Bernardo is a shit dabber
Cannot believe that after one result they are gonna win the league . Maguire is on a par with the best defenders in the world and Pogba wants to stay at Utd and he’s the greatest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.